Monday, July 2, 2012

Cheer up, buttercup!


Look at this sad pug. He represents how I feel about the amount of neglect that my little blog has received as of late. But cheer up, little pug! I have some fun things headed this way.

My birthday was last week so I decided to throw myself a little celebratory shin-dig. The last time I had a birthday party I was still a teenager, but oh- the memories! I love throwing parties, mostly (if not completely) because I love making festive decorations! I am surrounded by creative inspiration at work all day and decided to make an assortment of tissue pom poms for this event. From there I got carried away (as usual) and made all kinds of coordinating party decorations. Photos and how-tos coming soon!

For now, it's time for bed. I had to work rather late tonight, and will need to rise and shine first thing tomorrow morning to do it all again!

Adorable photo via thedailycute.

No comments:

Post a Comment