Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy (belated) Father's Day to all of my wonderful fathers! I am lucky enough to have three fathers in my life- my father, my step-father, and my father-in-law. I love them all so very much and am grateful for each and every one of them!


Oh how I love my daddy! When I was growing up all of my friends were envious of how cool my dad was. :) He loved to go shopping, bake all kinds of delicious treats and we would stay up late watching all kinds of movies. And they are right, he is pretty awesome!! I miss him so much and wish we lived closer together so we could still go shopping, cook together, and have family movie nights! He has always been so supportive of me and I am so thankful for him!


My step-dad Greg has been a part of my life for a long time now and I am so thankful for him taking on the role of my second dad! He's always been there for me and our family, and I feel very special to have two wonderful fathers in my life! He's a very talented fellow with so much knowledge to share! I have learned so much from him and could listen to him talk for hours. I miss him so much too!


The day Tim and I got married I also got a third dad, my father-in-law Tim! He has welcomed me with open arms into the Donahue clan, and I feel very lucky to be part of their family! He introduced me to Rambo and oh-so-many crazy food concoctions (that I'm still not so sure about!). He's an inspiration to all of us, and I can't wait for all of the fun times ahead!

Thank you all for being such wonderful fathers! I am so thankful for your love and guidance. 

Here's a few more fun photos!:





xo!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment