Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Celebration

The absolutely lovely place I currently work at threw myself and a fellow co-worker/friend of mine a farewell party on Friday. It was such a sweet gesture and it felt good knowing they were supportive of our future endeavors. She will be starting a full time graduate program and I will be starting my new job in one week! I am so excited and feel blessed to be given an opportunity to utilize my creativity each and every day and such an inspiring setting!

We were asked what kind of tasty treats we would enjoy for our good-bye-and-good-luck party and we chose french macaroons and mini pies! They were adorable and oh so delicious! A big thanks to them for their support and encouragement! And for being so thoughtful as to throw us a farewell event!

Aren't they lovely? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment