Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fun and funky!

Lately I have been enjoying playing around and having fun with different nail polish colors. I have been particularly enjoying some yellow shades, mint greens, glitters, and metallic polishes. Here are some I am excited to try!


First of all, how great is that name? It's practically made for me!! This color is called "Cheeky Chops" and I love it! You can find it here


This one is called "The Full Monty". It seems like a great classic gold polish, good for all seasons! It can also be found here

I have this fun sparkly collection and I love it! These glitters look great alone or swiped over another color. These are currently on sale and you can find them here.

Last but not least we have "Mint Candy Apple" by essie. I adore essie nail polishes. They have a great color collection and the polish goes on so smoothly! I must add this to my ever growing collection! You can grab it too, right here!

I am slowly branching out and testing out different designs and patterns...nothing too impressive so far! I might just stick to good ole fashioned solid colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment