Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Case of the Mondays


Yesterday was Monday. You see, Monday and I don't always get along. Yesterday Monday decided to be extra cruel to me. The day began well. The sun was out (good job, Portland!) and my spirits were up! I was ready to conquer the day. But it wasn't long before I was feeling defeated by the no good Monday. 

That is until my loving husband came to pick me up from work and lifted my spirits up with his comforting and encouraging words. Just when I think there is nothing anyone can say or do to change how I feel, he goes and does it. He even suggested we have cereal for dinner! We got 3 boxes of cereal, including the delicious Peanut Butter Panda Puffs, just to make sure we were covered. I am a pretty lucky lady. 

So thank you husband for always making me smile and for helping me look to the future with positivity and excitement.  And for knowing that sometimes cereal for dinner is what a girl needs. You make this little lady pretty darn happy. 

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment