Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Butter




Recently Tim and I celebrated our six month anniversary of being married! We were married in October of last year and it has been such a fulfilling and exciting adventure. I can't wait to see what the next six months of this first year of marriage brings us. It's amazing to see how much we have grown in ourselves and in our love, and to look out at all of the possibilities that lie ahead. 

Here are some photos from our wedding held at the Bridgeport Brew Pub in Portland, OR:



I love this photo of one of my best friends and bridesmaid Liz

My favorite picture of me and my father



Another favorite

Photography by Kelly Lindmeier of K.Lindmeier Photography.

...

What are some of your favorite moments or memories from your wedding day? Some of mine include: watching our slideshow of photos with all of our friends and family (tears, laughter, more tears!), dancing to Brown Eyed Girl with my father, listening to the toast my sister wrote, all of the happy tears, and standing at the altar with my husband as I was shaking, holding his hand, and fighting back the tears.
xo!





No comments:

Post a Comment