Wednesday, May 2, 2012

30 Rock


The view of Central Park from the top of the Rockefeller building is my favorite view of NYC. I love the contrast of nature and the city, and this really shows just how huge Central Park is! We decided on a whim to take the elevator ride up to "the top of the rock" and I made sure to get my money's worth in photos! Tim starting second guessing our decision to venture up top once he stepped outside and saw just how high up above the city we were. But he was a good sport and calmly waited as I snapped away!




30 Rock is one of our favorite shows and we had a lot of fun roaming around the underground halls at Rockefeller Plaza imagining a quirky Liz Lemon running by with a hot dog in hand. We decided the appropriate thing to do would be to get ourselves our very own NY hot dog from the stand outside. I don't know if we were just really hungry, but that was a delicious hot dog. Mustard, ketchup, relish, and just right. 


This seems like a nice alternative to going up to the top of the Empire State building. Great views and it wasn't very crowded. Of course we were there on a Monday so that might have something to do with it! It's not something we would ordinarily choose to do but I am glad we did. It was a fun and spontaneous adventure!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment