Tuesday, May 1, 2012

EATALY NY


Yes, I am dedicating an entire post to a marketplace dedicated to the finest ingredients and Italian foods. Why? Because I love food, I love Italy, and I fell in love with this market! I could easily spend an entire day roaming around this lively marketplace, filling up my shopping cart with the finest salami, mozzarella, fresh produce, chocolates, fresh pastas, and delicious wines. And since shopping is such an exhausting endeavor I would simply have to stop at one of the many eateries inside the market to replenish my weary body. I would also need to refuel with a creamy latte and perhaps a scoop of gelato while I am at it.

Let's take a moment to enjoy the beauty of this fine establishment:


Eataly offers surprisingly affordable cooking classes as well as a walking tour of the market. I would love to take this class or perhaps The Art of Risotto. The walking tour would be a blast too since you could easily miss out on some of the treasures hiding out in this huge maze of a market- check out this map if you don't believe me!

Let's drool some more:





Thank you Eataly! I hope to visit you again soon!! 

...



No comments:

Post a Comment