Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies


I truly believe these to be the best peanut butter cookies I have ever tasted. They are soft and chewy and oh-so-peanut-buttery and not too sweet. And they are vegan.

Benefits of the vegan part: 1. You can eat the cookie dough raw! and 2. You probably already have all of the ingredients in your cupboard. No need to mess with eggs!

I get requests for this recipe all the time. But it's not my recipe! I got it from the absolutely wonderful all vegan blog Chocolate Covered Katie. She practically saved me from starvation when I decided 5 months ago to start eating primarily vegan. Her recipes are innovative and delicious! Do not be frightened by the fact that these are vegan/healthy cookies- they are the best! Mr. Butter can't get enough of them.

Here is the recipe for her Secret Peanut Butter Cookies.

Try them and thank me later for the suggestion, but really thank Katie for her delicious recipe! :)

Photo via Chocolate Covered Katie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment