Sunday, May 13, 2012

Chocolate Extravaganza!

Oh my, it has been quite the busy weekend! Friday evening I had the pleasure of attending a Chocolate Extravaganza party with the lady Donahues. Tim's father bought tickets to this lovely event at an charity auction a while back and kindly handed them over to the ladies in his life. It was my first event of the sort and I was not disappointed. There was a heavenly chocolate punch, chocolate dipped strawberries, mint chocolate brownies, flourless chocolate cake, chocolate cake with flour, cheesecake, and some kind of fluffy meringue cake concoction that tasted wonderful even though i wasn't quite sure what was going on with it. The only thing missing was a chocolate fondue fountian. I was really hoping there would be one so I could entertain myself with dipping various tasty treats in it. Another time, another time...

Here's some proof that this delectable event did in fact take place (since it sounds too good to be true!). I recommend a chocolate party to all!


This one was my favorite! Key lime cheesecake with a chocolate crust, topped with blackberries and lime zest. Yum!


Mmmm, chocolate.

xo!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment