Monday, May 21, 2012

The Shopping Bug

Ever since we went shopping in Soho I can't seem to get rid of the shopping bug! Luckily for us, I am a frugal shopper and love finding a good deal!! Nordstrom Rack, H&M, and the sale room at Anthropologie are all fantastic places to find fun trendy looks without breaking the bank. But you know where else is? Forever 21. That's right, I said it. Once you reach your twenties openly shopping at Forever 21 becomes taboo. But almost every lady I know owns something from Forever. It's a great place to snag up some funky, trendy pieces that you would never spend hundreds of dollars on otherwise. Or if you're like me and can't seem to satisfy that shopping itch, you can fulfill your shopping needs without going broke! I found some great pieces there this weekend and I can't wait to wear them all! Shall we take a look?

I am in love with my polka dot skirt! It even has lining (a Forever 21 rarity)! And it was under $20!

I got the dress version of this skirt which is ordinarily something I would never go for, but I am so glad I did! It's quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces for the summer!
(Side note: apparently Forever's website does not match the product in stores as I was unable to locate images of the long flowy rust skirt I got or the 2 bib necklaces- $4 each, thank-you-very-much!)

Okay, so this jacket is not from Forever. I got it at Top Shop in NYC and I can't get enough of it!! It goes with practically everything and is perfect for these spring/summer/??? days where Portland can't decide if it wants to be hot or cold. 


I'm rather sad still that I didn't snag up this amazing dress at Anthropologie when it was on sale. It would have been perfect for our Italian honeymoon. Up close it looks like a beautifuly aged canvas. 

I am, however, very happy that I snagged up this dress at H&M. It makes me feel like I'm strolling the cobblestone streets of a small French village in the countryside. 

As you can see I got little distracted here. I blame the shopping bug! 
Other things on my wish list: a pair of colorful Salt Waters (yes, still), a flowy high/low skirt, breezy sleeveless dress shirts for the summer, and an electric pink lipstick! What about you??

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! 

Photo Credits: 1 / 2 / 3 /4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment