Friday, May 4, 2012

A Happy Addition to the Donahue Family


I had visions of finding the perfect summer sandal in NYC. Lately I have been perhaps a little obsessed with red sandals. Well, red shoes in general. I had accepted defeat after failing to find the above mentioned shoe until at last I spotted a promising looking shoe store across the street from Starbucks in the West Village. And bingo. I hit the jackpot.

Not only did I find my red sandals, I found the perfect burgundy wedged oxford. Oh my heart was so happy. I had to shove them into the crevices of Tim's luggage to get them home, but how I could live without them! At long last we were united.

Maybe they will work like Dorothy's except instead of sending me home, when I click my heels they will carry me back to New York to spend some more time frolicking around the city streets with my husband.

Click-click!

No comments:

Post a Comment