Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mini Home Tour

Over the past few months I have been working hard to turn our little apartment into a cozy home. This is the first apartment we picked out together as a married couple. I think it does a good job of showcasing both of our personalities. It's classic with a twist (Tim's the classic and I'm the twist). :) Here are some previews:

From top left corner (clockwise): Bust of David; Framed photo of a lion statue, our built in fireplace, and a driftwood tree and flameless candles; Faux fur blanket and linen pillow case on our sofa. All from Restoration Hardware.
From top (clockwise): A selection of our books (mine are on the left- art and music/ his are on the right- lots of biographies); my jewelry display and a photo of us (Vintage frame, hooks from Restoration Hardware); our bed- taupe and ivory pinstripe euro shams, ivory pillow cases, stone quilted pillow shams, linen accent pillow, stone linen duvet cover (all Restoration Hardware). 

Just a little glimpse into our living room and bedroom style. I have to admit my favorite room in our apartment is our guest bathroom. It's probably because it's extra feminine, always smells good, and where I take all of my bubble baths. I know it's strange to love a bathroom, but it's just so lovely! I'll share more photos from around our little home some day. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment